Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Sartorialist

  I've always loved following the work of the Sartorialist, or Scott Schuman, a fashion blogger and photographer from New York for those of you living under a fashion-deprived rock (check out his blog at http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ ).  However lately I've found that alot of his work is leaning more and more towards showing old, rich European men in scarves, too-short pants and smoking a cigarette, or a beautiful woman in men's clothing. Sometimes though I do find a photo which I think is brilliant; and these are just a few of my favourites which I thought I'd share with you. Enjoy!




 
 I think this woman is so beautiful. She radiates something more exotic and mysterious than what catches the eye, and holds herself with pure class.



Possibly one of my all-time favourite shots . .because this one reminds me of my gorgeous boyfriend. His classic and elegant European style, the intense gaze, and the copper-coloured shoes matching his flaming, beautiful hair.



A handsome matching couple. Their style is so classic that they look like they could have came out of any decade.



Matching her amazing shoes with the trimmed skirt = casual and chic.



Ah Paris, Paris je t'aime !




A simple white lace dress, pulled off perfectly.




From memory, this one was shot in Sydney outside a fashion show. If only I had her tan . . .

How Parisiens always manage to look effortlessly good is beyond me. Note to self: must exercise more and invest in a multicoloured dress similiar to the above.
Also note to self: invest in a vibrant jewel-toned skirt for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment